Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,228₴ (RD$ 35,676) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)