Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 706%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.288 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 305% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,559₴ (€1,424) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)