Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 682%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 316% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,252₴ (€1,277) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)