Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.988 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,719₴ (R 10,423) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)