Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,404₴ (﷼ 19,245,953) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)