Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.930 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 305% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,831₴ ($2,539) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)