Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,170 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,463₴ (COL$2,500,078) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)