Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00889 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,522₴ (COL$4,332,075) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)