Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 138% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,632₴ (COL$4,047,437) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)