Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,273₴ (Rp 12,429,539) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)