Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.217 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 426% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,897₴ (kr 17,996) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)