Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04937 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,117₴ (994,898 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)