Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04822 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,125₴ (313,677 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)