Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 UAH / SLL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,503₴ (11,521,554 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)