Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03682 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,405₴ (472,697 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)