Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.883 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,784₴ (1,358 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)