Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39569 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,710₴ (85,194 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)