Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.956 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,445₴ ($2,091) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)