Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 668%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.997 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 351% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,580₴ ($1,907) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)