Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 862%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.300 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 344% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,180₴ ($2,744) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)