Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,777₴ (﷼ 37,150,901) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)