Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,637₴ (﷼ 16,107,452) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)