Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27904 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,270₴ (₨ 54,725) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)