Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23719 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,583₴ (₨ 128,937) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)