Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.068 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,721₴ (RM2,096) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)