Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.547 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,465₴ (RM4,959) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)