Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 522%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.110 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 295% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,347₴ (€1,522) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (37 minutes ago)