Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 524%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.256 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 312% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,946₴ (€1,320) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)