Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,554₴ (₨44,792) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)