Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40606 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,429₴ (₨35,533) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)