Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41265 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,854₴ (₨43,266) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (37 minutes ago)