Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41267 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,930₴ (₨57,988) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 2 hours ago)