Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,491₴ (₨76,363) in Bijapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)