Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.557 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,931₴ (1,204KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)