Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.900 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,322₴ (2,035KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)