Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.663 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,878₴ (1,844KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)