Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.286 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 100% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,757₴ (1,227KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)