Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.637 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,571₴ (5,811 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)