Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.644 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,375₴ (5,151 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)