Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,669₴ (3,575 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)