Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.148 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,877₴ (4,180 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)