Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.040 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,444₴ (3,330 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)