Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 138% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,392₴ (3,100 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)