Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.512 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,911₴ (4,781 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)