Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.773 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,620₴ (5,407 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (41 minutes ago)