Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37500 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,845₴ (₨47,586) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)