Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40168 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,197₴ (₨27,876) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)