Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40043 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,545₴ (₨91,264) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)