Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41517 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,575₴ (₨42,331) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (41 minutes ago)