Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 196% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,914₴ (€892) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)