Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 740%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.187 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 563% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 103,543₴ (kr 32,488) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)