Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.199 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,584₴ (kr 23,628) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)