Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.091 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 584% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 102,593₴ (kr 33,189) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)