Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.476 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 461% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,716₴ (kr 17,753) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)