Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 591%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.321 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 546% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,026₴ (kr 25,305) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)