Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 789%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.249 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 601% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 105,205₴ (kr 32,381) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)