Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.216 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,236₴ (€1,590) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)