Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,438₴ (€1,083) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)