Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.195 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,583₴ (€1,695) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)