Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.679 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,389₴ (11,343 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Saskatoon costs C$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)