Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,763₴ (Rp 21,638,509) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)