Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.216 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 171% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,269₴ (2,200 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)