Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.111 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,674₴ (1,774 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)