Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.857 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,233₴ (1,550 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)