Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.872 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,560₴ (2,414 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)