Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.323 UAH / LYD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 177% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,036₴ (2,458 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)