Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.892 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,277₴ (2,132 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)