Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 471%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.232 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 289% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,891₴ (R$ 4,724) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)