Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 536%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.582 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,229₴ (R$ 7,152) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)