Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 854%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.275 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 433% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,002₴ (€1,983) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)