Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,904₴ (€1,490) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)