Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40772 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,227₴ (₨37,346) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)