Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40177 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,027₴ (₨34,913) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)