Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26145 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,249₴ (88,923 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)