Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,235 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23468 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 139% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,880₴ (152,887 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)