Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44652 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 317% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,004₴ (₨111,987) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)