Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40312 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 238% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,587₴ (₨100,684) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (37 minutes ago)