Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,998₴ (R$ 5,137) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)