Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.308 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 248% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,739₴ (R$ 5,024) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)