Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09977 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,578₴ (336,545 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)