Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10017 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,891₴ (228,519 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)