Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,034₴ (Rp 8,273,575) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)