Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,874₴ (1,102 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)