Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.005 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,372₴ (1,780 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (37 minutes ago)