Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01834 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,789₴ (2,987,714 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)