Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43961 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,101₴ (61,647 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)