Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1076%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.335 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 402% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,228₴ (7,226 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)