Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.559 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,471₴ (7,471 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)