Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.696 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,040₴ (1,874 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)