Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.841 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,036₴ (1,940 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)