Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25075 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,345₴ (85,127 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)