Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22449 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,532₴ (122,640 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)