Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04472 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,680₴ (372,994 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (33 minutes ago)