Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02358 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,683₴ (2,615,796 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)