Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 687%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02410 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 212% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,314₴ (1,423,661 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)