Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 742%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02222 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,100₴ (1,624,486 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)