Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02347 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,693₴ (2,415,261 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)