Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02226 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 145% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,741₴ (1,650,713 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Padre costs 788 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,992 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)