Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00909 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,812₴ (COL$3,719,494) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)