Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00740 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,969₴ (COL$5,129,874) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €28,775 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 3 hours ago)