Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 956%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 421% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,740₴ (Bs 24,943) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (37 minutes ago)