Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 2,918₴ (Bs 3,132,651) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)