Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 1130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 483% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 91,158₴ (Bs 34,574) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)