Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,036₴ (Bs 72,654,051) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)