Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.571 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 450% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,477₴ (Bs 32,074) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)