Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00749 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,872₴ (7,988,363 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 322,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bolzano costs €1.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$180 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Damascus costs 350 £ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,100 (about 3 hours ago)