Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 917%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 494% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,178₴ (Bs 22,321) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)