Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 904%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 490% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,011₴ (Bs 21,639) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)